Bearville Broadcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th

4 posters

Go down

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Empty The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th

Post by MasterLlama Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:40 pm

All you have to do in this contest is make a cool avatarand post it here! The best avatar's artist will get 500 bearbills on BABV! Have fun!

~ Mod. MasterLlama
MasterLlama
MasterLlama
Moderators Of Coolness

Male
Number of posts : 4
Bearville Name : MichaelEmerald10
Reputation! :
The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

Back to top Go down

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Empty Make sure your entry is OK!

Post by sockmonkey Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:54 am

Make sure your entry goes along with all Bearville Broadcast Rules! Have fun. cat afro

By the way...how do you like my avatar?

-Sockmonkey
sockmonkey
sockmonkey

Female
Number of posts : 2
Bearville Name : hollykiwi14
Reputation! :
The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Empty Re: The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th

Post by daddiogi Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:32 pm

Hello,

This is my avatar. (I call her Dora.) I chose this because she has the same hair style and color as my avatar on Bearville, she has style, is a bear (duh!) and she's adorable.

Thanks,

daddiogi
daddiogi
daddiogi
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Female
Number of posts : 7
Bearville Name : KindraBearHug
Reputation! :

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Empty Re: The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th

Post by The Bear Queen Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:45 am

lol very cute (im not entering)
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen
Owner, Queen, and everything else
Owner, Queen, and everything else

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Right_bar_bleue

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by daddiogi Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:42 am

btw, Sock Monkey, I DO like your avatar !

Bear Queen - thanks.
daddiogi
daddiogi
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Female
Reputation! :

Back to top Go down

The first BVB contest -holiday avatars- Ends November 30th Empty Contest

Post by daddiogi Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:30 pm

Hello,

I am wondering when you will announce the winner of the contest?

I'm sure all contestants are excited to congratulate the winner!

Thanks,
daddiogi
daddiogi
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Female
Reputation! :

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterLlama Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:20 pm

I'm sorry that I haven't gotten the winner posted. I had some family matters, but that is off the topic, so the winner by default (I also loved your avatar) was...

-drumroll-

DADDIOGI! Please PM me so we can schedule a time/place for the BABV transaction. Happy holidays!

- Mod. MasterLlama

HO HO HO! Have an AWESOME holiday season![
MasterLlama
MasterLlama
Moderators Of Coolness

Male
Number of posts : 4
Bearville Name : MichaelEmerald10
Reputation! :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down