Bearville Broadcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY!

Go down

Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! Empty Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY!

Post by The Bear Queen Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:08 pm

Wow! Today Bearville was temporarily closed, which i knew upset many, but when it came back up there is a TON of new things!

-Instant Chat - its pretty awesome and there really ARE alot of things you can say. It has been reported, though, that some people are having trouble with it working, which they are probabally fixing and may be from the abundance of people using it. Cybearguides get ready to give out sentences! This brings us to our next story...

-Buisness Cards- many Cybearguides will be able to make buisness cards by clicking the printer next to "Momma Bears" door in the cybearguide lounge! I wonder if these will be used in the future for help points or something!

-Fountain- There is a banner up in Bearville about a new daily usage system for the fountain starting December 1st where you will be able to get an extra turn for Bearvilles 1st birthday! Maybe they are switching the way you can play the game, and maybe even making hourlies, like on webkinz!! I guess we will just have to wait!

Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! Banner11

-Catalogue- They have changed most of the catalogues in Bearville to what the Cybearguides catalogue looks like! Its alot more user friendly and adds a cool looking touch!!

Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! New_ca10

-Homepage- The homepage of Bearville is now alot cooler and more inviting! it is like clubpenguins where things move and when you put your scroller over things it will say things.

Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! New_ho10

Wow!! that is a ton of cool new stuff!!
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen
Owner, Queen, and everything else
Owner, Queen, and everything else

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Instant Chat, Fountain, Store Catalogue, AND MORE - OH MY! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum