Bearville Broadcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes

2 posters

Go down

Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Empty Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes

Post by The Bear Queen Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:36 am

They have changed Bearville yet again!

Special Offer - Now on November 28th only, you can now get 10000 bearbills and a free ride if you are one of the first 100 at the store that day! Thats awesome!! I'm going to see if i can go to my local mall!!

Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes New_sp10

Safari Photo game- Woah they added alot more times the rare animals come out! yes! Click..................Click? Hey!! They changed it so you can only take a picture every 2 seconds or so! The animals seem to be a tiny, wee-little- bit slower, but still can out walk the camera. The good news though is that they tell you how much each picture was worth!!! YES!!!

Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Photo_10
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen
Owner, Queen, and everything else
Owner, Queen, and everything else

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Empty Photo shoot

Post by daddiogi Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:32 pm

I like that they tell you how much each photo is worth - cool feature!
daddiogi
daddiogi
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Female
Number of posts : 7
Bearville Name : KindraBearHug
Reputation! :
Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 100Special Offer and the Safari Photo Game changes Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum