Bearville Broadcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe!

3 posters

Go down

5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Empty 5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe!

Post by DemiPointe Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Bonjour Or Hi I'm DemiPointe aka Demetria Or Nicknamed Demi Or Demz Of Bearvilleinsider And Magic Pie Land Yay!
I Love Ballet,Jonas Brothers,Demi Lovato,Soccer,And #1 BABW AND MAXINE CLARK FAN!
Errrrr Just Random Things..
My Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Well Back In The Late 1800's-Early 1900's My ALL Those Greats Grandma Was A Friend And Worker Of COCO CHANEL,I Have Met Demi Lovato/Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus And Some Other Stars,For My Birthday This Year One Of My Gifts Was Barack Obama As Prez Since My B-Day Was On The 4th Of November.I Am An Honor Student,My Dad Works As An International Airlines Pilot,I Have A Step Mom After My Mother Passed From Breast Cancer 3 Years Ago.
No I'm Not Random Just Fun And Odd.
DemiPointe
DemiPointe

Female
Number of posts : 1
Bearville Name : AlessandraSoccerBear/DemiBalletBear
Reputation! :
5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1005th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Empty wow.

Post by The Bear Queen Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:27 am

wow. Thats pretty awesome! I feel so boring. I live in a house in a town in a state in the middle of nowhere. and that is the extent of my life (:
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen
Owner, Queen, and everything else

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 1005th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Empty Re: 5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe!

Post by The Bear Queen Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:28 am

oh and what is the coco channel? sounds chocolatey!!
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 1005th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Empty Re: 5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe!

Post by daddiogi Fri Nov 28, 2008 3:37 pm

Hello Demi,

It sounds like you have a fun and interesting life. Thanks for sharing with us.

I see you have recently had a GREAT birthday so - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Hope to see you around , and again - WELCOME!

daddiogi
daddiogi
daddiogi
Teddy Bear
Teddy Bear

Female
Number of posts : 7
Bearville Name : KindraBearHug
Reputation! :
5th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Left_bar_bleue1 / 1001 / 1005th Member Here!Bonjour I'm DemiPointe! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum