Bearville Broadcast
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no!

Go down

Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no! Empty Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no!

Post by The Bear Queen Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:08 pm

The Store Fur All Seasons, which was reported as open earlier, is now changed back to coming soon! Also, a message through bearmail was sent to all members, advertising the new Holly and Hal Mosse adventure movie!

Store Fur All Seasons - EXCEPT this season! I guess it was a special sneak peek, and they still needed to add a few things (like i said, you had to click on the paw prints instead of the rows or items or door) and maybe they will add some things to the store! For you lucky buyers, you get to keep all of your stuff so far, as i still have all of my stuff!

Holly And Hal- Who Says Moose Don't Fly? This next exciting movie, is coming out tomarrow is supposed to be quite a hit! I guess they want to prove to the world you have to be a reindeer to fly!

Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no! Open_o10
The Bear Queen
The Bear Queen
Owner, Queen, and everything else
Owner, Queen, and everything else

Female
Number of posts : 56
Bearville Name : Katekiwi98
Reputation! :
Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no! Left_bar_bleue999 / 100999 / 100Hot n your cold, Your yes and your no! Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-11-23

https://bearvillebroadcast.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum